Friday, April 1, 2011

HP Pavilion dv6-3250us

HP Pavilion dv6-3250us
HP Pavilion dv6-3250us is reviewed by LinXX MiDoups. An awesome laptop. Very good looking design (argento on brushed aluminum). Feels sturdy in hand. All the bells and whistles as per the specifications including a backlit keyboard (which was really the selling point for me). Only problem and I mean the ONLY problem for me is the click/touch pad... to click on an item and/or drag and drop is kind of cumbersome to execute...the click part of the pad feels a bit stiff or too far down from tyhe location I'm used to it being in on other laptops...but I figure I'll get used to it after a while. What I think would have been great to just make this the ideal compact and economical merge of hardware vs. price would be integrated bluetooth. But no sweat for me I already had an IOgear bluetooth dongle to connect....Again, awesome laptop!

Read another reviews...

HP Pavilion dv6-3250us HP Pavilion dv6-3250us

0 comments:

Post a Comment