Tuesday, March 1, 2011

ASUS N53JQ-XV1 Review

ASUS N53JQ-XV1
I love this notebook. This is kind of super fast (once I removed all the bloatware and installed Firefox, I hate IE) and super quiet. It's very cool, but a vent on the side. Battery life is better than my i5 Asus. It lasts about two hours after watching movies online. Fine by me, I usually leave it plugged.

The screen is beautiful, the arrival of the money is good.

The only thing I hate the laptop is keyboard. It's too mushy and flexy and cheap. If you are picky about keyboards, then look elsewhere. This bothers me. But, I think, is not really enough to return, because everything else is perfect with the laptop. Argh! Please Asus, stick with the keyboard and the quality of their light! This would be perfect.

I use my laptop for photo editing and video editing. A series of graphic design using Adobe Illustrator. I installed Photoshop and Sony Vegas, which run fast and perfectly. This laptop is a tool!

Update: I have this laptop for several weeks and I had to go back and say I like the keyboard now. I'm used to it and feels fine now. Maybe it was just me. LOL. I love this laptop!

Here is the link if you want to buy this ASUS N53JQ-XV1
ASUS N53JQ-XV1 ASUS N53JQ-XV1

0 comments:

Post a Comment